Sunday 29 January 2012

7. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

I think I have improved greatly from my preliminary task to my actual media product, I believe after studying a evaluating other media products I have gained more knowledge and creativity to apply to my own work.




I believe I have become a better team worker, my team gets along and we all seem to work together fluidly. Furthermore I believe my use of technologies becomes better everyday, I'm not afraid to try out different things to enhance the product and believe my editing skills are thus becoming more efficient. I also believe that by studying and evaluating other media products of the same genre I have gained a greater understanding or media terminology and applying it. I believe I can now use cinematography, editing, mise en scene and sound to effectively create the right mood and atmosphere for my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment